Our generators are ideal for customers across the spectrum of public and private sectors.
Although the specific reasons for requiring onsite power generation can vary, there are some common scenarios that apply to many of our customers, including:
- Strengthening legislation limiting the use of diesel and conventional reciprocating engine generation
- The rising cost of diesel and diesel generators
- Increasing pressure from city planning and environmental legislation, regarding the tightening of emissions regulations
- A constrained electrical grid
- The period of time it can take for grid reinforcement works to be undertaken – in some instances this can take anything from two to ten years
- Unreliable security of supply, sometimes leading to black or brown-outs during peak demand periods
In this section we feature some of the more common beneficiaries of our power generation solutions. However, as it’s such a versatile solution there are many more conceivable uses than represented here and so if you have any form of generator requirement please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to advise you.